Studies have shown that the ketogenic diet has been successful in guiding people to better health and slimmer waistlines. With its low carb, high-fat standard, the keto diet lets you enjoy what you eat, including eggs, meat, and dairy products. While other books overwhelm you with information that makes the ketogenic diet seem difficult to follow, The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners gives you exactly what you want and need to make eating keto cuisine easy. It includes details on ratios, support for maintaining the diet, and healthful recipes.
With tempting full-colour pictures of food cooked the keto way, this book gives you:
- A 14-day meal plan that helps you get used to the diet with easy breakfast, lunch, dinner recipes including those for snacks.
- 75 exciting yet easy recipes. Most recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and include 5 or fewer main ingredients.
- Many of the recipes are vegetarian, allergy-friendly, dairy free and gluten free.
- Handy Charts on calories/nutritional information and Measurement Conversion tables.
- Includes a collection of helpful websites, blogs and apps. Also advice on eating out and maintaining the keto diet.
The keto diet has been endorsed by the Mayo Clinic and others in the medical community. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners is your essential guide to living the keto lifestyle. It is the all-in-one resource for losing weight and keeping it at bay, as it comprises low-carb, high-fat foods that impel the body to burn fat for energy instead of glucose.