Bringing Death And Dying Into The Light
Echo Bodine offers answers to life’s biggest questions: Is there a heaven? Are there people who have been there and come back? Do we have souls? Can we communicate with deceased loved ones?
Based on her personal experience of observing the souls of people nearing death and communicating with souls who have died, this comforting book shines light on the dying process and the afterlife. Her clear and fascinating stories demonstrate that death is nothing to fear. You’ll learn about:
• Stages the body goes through preceding death
• White light and the tunnel that lead to the other side
• How to make sense of the death of children
• What happens to those who commit suicide
• Nature of heaven
She offers practical tools for being with dying loved ones (including what not to do), for grieving (through the poignant experience of her mother’s passing as Echo was writing this book), and for cultivating clear communication with the deceased. Learning what happens when we die can be reassuring and life-changing.
“A well-written guide for your soul. Reassuring and wise, it provides the most insightful awareness of the journey through both worlds.”
– James Van Praagh, spiritual medium and author of Talking to Heaven